16175 High Desert Street Nampa, ID 83687
Welcome to the new season at Xpressions Dance Academy! The classes are off to a great start and the dancers are settling into the routine. Thank you for making sure they’re at class on time, properly dressed and ready to learn! Please take advantage of the Drop off/Pick up lane so the dancers aren’t crossing the street to get into your car.
· Two new classes opened up this month! A Dance Team technique class for Middle School and High School Dance Team members (Wed. 5:45-6:45pm) and a much requested Wednesday Hip Hop II/III class, ages 8+ (Wed. 6:45-7:45pm). Both of these classes will be taught by Taylorann Evans – please welcome her to the Xpressions Faculty!
· The Adult Tap Class begins on Monday September 12th at 5:45pm. This 6-week class is only $60 ($12 drop-ins). Lots of great fun and awesome exercise. Tap shoes can be ordered at Xpressions.
· We had a lot of parents express an interest in the Disneyland trip next July. The dates for the event are July 5th - 9th, but the organizers, Dance the Magic, have not yet published any information on the prices. STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES!
· NEW THIS YEAR! The Recital Costume fees will be included with the January 5th tuition payment. We realize there are a ton of expenses over the holiday season, so we will start accepting payments now. Please send an email with your payment requests to email@example.com and put ‘Costume Fee’ in the subject line. The costume fee is $50 for dancers under 12 years and $60 for those dances 12 and older – age as of Sept 1st. The dancers will need one costume for each class, (ie. if they take a ballet class and a tap class, they will need 2 costumes).
· TUTION PAYMENTS – The monthly tuition is charged automatically on the 5th of each month to the debit/credit card on file. Beginning this season, a $3 processing fee will be assessed for all Declined/Rejected transactions. Be sure to update your card number on file if you receive a new card and please notify the office prior to the 5th if special arrangements are needed.
· LOST and FOUND Take a peak in the Lost and Found bin in the lobby – you might find something familiar! It will all be donated to the Youth Ranch at the end of this month!